Performance Built TR6060 Transmission
Rebuilt for Tremec, Mustang, GT Conversion, Upgrade, Shelby GT500, 6 speed
||Call for Quote
|Core Return Shipping:
||Call for Quote
|Call 8-5 Central Time 1-888-995-7278 or 1-888-995-PART
- Our Process
- Core Return Info
|| Tremec TR6060
||Shelby GT500, (Mustang GT Upgrade)
||4.6L / V3
|Years Shelby GT500:
|Years / GT Upgrade:
||2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
|Auto / Manual:
||Manual / 6 Speed
||600 LB FT
|New / Used / rebuilt:
The TR6060 makes an excellent upgrade when installed in in any 2005 to 2010 Mustang GT. The torque handling capacity will be be drastically increased to 600ft/lb. Unfortunately we will only be able to accept a TR6060 core on exchange. If you do not have a core to send back we will have to keep your core deposit and you will only be required to pay only one way for shipping.
|Parts Needed For The GT Conversion:
1) Requires 26 spline clutch
2) Uses stock GT engine block and hydraulic bearing.
Your vehicle must be a GT and have a manual transmission. This transmission will only fit years 2005 through 2010. (No Exceptions)
- Reduced friction in the shifter system courtesy of a new cam and no-friction plunger to control the side load shift detents.
- Forward and rearward shift detent grooves are broached on the front of the main-shaft with a spring-loaded anti-friction roller, for more precision control of shift detents and positive shift feel.
- Anti-friction ball struts, sintered hubs and fine-pitch splines on all synchronisers for reduced friction between components - delivering improved shift feel and reduced shift efforts.
- Wider, two piece gears with machined clutch teeth for more precise gear engagement and reduced potential for gear block outs.
Every transmission has been run on a state of the art Dyno. A Dyno simulates the conditions encountered by a transmission during every day use. This ensures that when your part arrives it will have been rigorously tested for noises, leaks, vibrations and performance.
O.E.M. stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. Our parts meet or exceed the guidelines set forth by the manufacturer.
Some transmissions have inherent factory flaws causing them to chronically break down. Through years of experience we have developed several procedures to help fix these problems.
Every transmission has been built and inspected by a certified technician. Our technicians have an average experience of 10 years.
All wearable parts are replaced with new parts, this includes: seals, bearings, synchronizers, O-rings, bushings, bands, gaskets, and gears.
Due to the volume of product that we ship, we receive a considerable discount with some of the top freight companies. We pass these savings down to our customers. Your shipping price can be found next to the price of your product. If there is no price listed please call us for a quote.
Any shipments to a residential address will be assessed a $79.00 Residential Delivery Fee
Where do we ship
We ship to the continental United States.
Please call us for a special quote on the following:
When do we ship
Orders placed before 2:00pm are usually shipped on the same business day.
How long will shipping take
Usually within 1-4 business days after the order is processed, depending on your location. One of our operators will give you a more accurate quote based on your area.
Don't have a business to ship to
A $79.00 delivery fee will be added for any transmission sent to a residential address. This fee also applies to core pickups. To avoid these additional charges we offer our customers the option of picking up their transmission at one of our shipping companies nearest terminals.
All orders that are to be picked up locally by our customers must be scheduled and pre-paid by speaking to one of our sales reps. A $25.00 handling fee will be assessed to all pickup orders.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Core fees are a refundable deposit
What's a core deposit
To keep our prices extremely low, we sell our transmissions at a price based on a rebuild able core being returned to us. This is a temporary deposit that is withheld to ensure that we receive your old transmission back. The amount of money required for this deposit is stated next to the price for each transmission.
How long do I have to return the core
The core needs to be received within 30 days from the date of purchase to receive your full deposit.
How long before I receive my refund
After the core has been returned it will be inspected within 2-3 weeks. The core is checked for excessive damages and missing parts. When the inspection has been completed your deposit will be put back on your card.
How do I prepare my core before shipping
It is recommended you ship your core in the original packaging or something comparable. Your core must be completely assembled, drained of all fluids and free of excessive damages to receive your deposit back.
How do I arrange for my core pickup
You can arrange a pickup date anytime within the 30 day return period. Your core return information will come with your transmission.
What if my core is damaged or I do not have one to exchange
If there is no core to exchange, we can just add the deposit amount to the purchase price. In addition, you will only be required to pay the one way shipping fee.
Can I send you a different core than the one I ordered
Unfortunately we can only accept a core for the same transmission we sent you.
Can a core be sent back first to avoid the deposit
shipping the core first might take a slight bit longer, but by doing it this way you will not be required to pay any deposit.
||This transmission comes stock with a 12 month warranty. We have several other warranty packages that are available for upgrade. Feel free to ask your sales associate about your warranty options.
Call 1-888-995-PART or 1-888-995-7278
Smart Parts Automotive provides a twelve month nation wide warranty against any manufactured defects on this part.
• We do not charge restocking or shipping fees when a transmission needs to be warranted. Restocking and shipping fees are only be applied if a customer wants to return a non defective transmission or is outside the continental United States.
Buyers warranty begins at original date of purchase and expires 12 months or 12 thousand miles thereafter.
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
• Use of engine, clutches, manual transmission, transfer case, drive line, and/or differential for purposes for which it was not originally designed (such as off-road, race car, etc.)
• Abuse, neglect, accident, or improper towing
• Improper installation and maintenance, INCLUDING FAILURE TO FILL THE UNIT WITH PROPER FLUID AND MAINTAIN FLUID LEVEL
• Towing charges, vehicle rental
• Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, commercial loss or consequential damages
• Failure because of defects or inefficiencies or parts or assemblies not furnished with the transmission (flywheel, clutch, drive shaft, etc)
• BROKEN GEARS
• Cracked or broken cases
No claims for labor or consequential damages will be accepted.
We are not liable for misuse or negligence causing damage, defect, injury, or loss.
Unit must be returned for our inspection to determine fault.
In the rare case of a transmission failure please call our sales department where a representative will assist you in the warranty process. 1-888-995-7278